Side Steps & Nudge Bars:
Side Steps & Nudge Bars – We not only believe in creating quality automotive accessories.
But ensure that every detail within the production process is carefully looked at to ensure that each product meets our standards of excellence and quality levels.
Enter your car with class
Side steps add amazingly looking functionality to your 4X4 or van.
First of all, they help you get in your car more comfortably.
Next to this, they protect the exterior of your car in the case of a small crash.
Powerful, yet graceful.
Side steps are suitable for:
- The taxi driver who values good customer service.
- The entrepreneur who does not want to compromise between functionality, safety and design.
- The driver who wants to enter her/his van or all-terrain vehicle gracefully.
Good to know
- Not all side steps offer the same quality of protection as side bars.
If you value strength over anything, we recommend a side step with a stainless steel bar.
Mounting side steps
The mounting process of a running board is about the same as the mounting process of a side bar.
A nudge bar is constructed in a lightweight aluminium tubing or polycarbonate.
And designed to provide minimal protection against minor front-end collisions, scratches and bumps.
A nudge bar is generally fitted to sedans and small SUV’s.
These nudge bars also offer a platform to mount some accessories on such as driving lights and CB antennas.
Currently, nudge bars are the lightest form of front-end protection on the market and are available for a wide range of commercial and recreational vehicles.
When it comes to Roll Bar, people often believe it’s for race car only.
In reality Roll bar is beneficial for all vehicles.
- Manufactures often don’t equip them because it’s costly and they are not necessary to require by the states.
- Most states do require manufacture to include factory Roll Bar for all convertible vehicles.
- Since the soft top doesn’t have nearly enough support for the top, most manufactures included Roll bar to ensure the driver’s safety.
- Aftermarket Roll bar can be installed by welding it to the frame of the car, this will strengthen the frame of the car.
- Also improve anti-roll when vehicle in turning motion.
- Not only this provides the handling of the vehicle, the Roll bar will protect you from roll over, and crash on both sides.
- Most rollover accidents are fatal because top of the vehicle hardly have any support to it.
- In studies Roll bar reduced brain damage in roll over related accidents, and worst case scenario the driver are trapped inside the car.
- Research and Improvement of Roll Bar
- Most expert recommended installing racing bucket seat with approved seat harness to work correctly.