Sound Installations – Music… It’s deep in our roots.
We live it, breathe it and make it kick!
In 1973, KICKER’s Livin’ Loud legacy began as a two-man operation, hand-building professional-speaker systems in a narrow one-car garage.
With very few resources and an intense passion for music.
Company founder and current president Steve Irby invented the mobile-stereo enclosure market from his Stillwater, Oklahoma community.
When he developed the Original KICKER.
It was the first full frequency-range speaker box customized for cars and trucks.
From that memorable moment, delivering concert-like audio quality across a wide volume range.
With a renowned bass and accurate sound has always been the KICKER way.
Mobile-Audio products sold under the KICKER brand name include:
- VSS™ (Vehicle-Specific Solutions) Audio Upgrades for Dodge, GM, and Ford cars and trucks;
- L7®, CompQ®, Solo-Baric® L7S™, CompVX™, CompR®, CompRT®, CompVR®, CompVT™, CompC™ and Comp® Subwoofers;
- KICKER Enclosures loaded with L7, L7S, CompR, CompRT, CompC and Comp Subwoofers;
- Hideaway™ Powered Subwoofer;
- IQ-Series, KX-Series, CX-Series and DX-Series Power Amplifiers;
- QS-Series Point-Source Coaxial Speakers and Matched Component Systems;
- KS-, CS-, and DS-Series Component Systems, Tweeters and Coaxial Speakers;
- KM-Series Marine Head Units with weather-band;
- KM-Series Marine Subwoofer and Speakers with LED Lighting
- KXM-Series Marine Power Amplifiers, Empty Tower Enclosures and Tower Systems;
- Power sports PXi Amplified Media Controllers, PX-Series Power Amplifiers and PS-Series Speakers;
- Full-Range Boxes – two-way, full-range enclosed speaker system;
- Digital Signal Processors/EQs and ZXSUM8 Summing Interface
- Audio Accessories, Power Kits, Brass and Wiring.
As a evolving brand, KICKER reached new heights 35 years later.
With the development of “Lifestyle” home and personal products for digital media devices,
which include Bluetooth® speaker systems, high-performance headphones and noise-isolating in-ear headsets.
Lifestyle products sold under the KICKER brand name include:
- Bullfrog™ Wireless Outdoor Speaker;
- Amphitheater™ BT2 Speaker System;
- KPw2 and KPM50 Wireless Speakers;
- Tabor™ Bluetooth Wireless and Cush™ Talk Headphones;
- EB300 Bluetooth In-Ear Headset;
- Microfit™ and Flow In-Ear Headsets
KICKER graces the Stillwater skyline and has stayed true to the values from which they built the company.
KICKER products are designed and shipped from a 280,000-square-foot facility.
That houses 200 energetic individuals who push the limits of audio-design technology and performance.
These products are sold by 1,200 allowed dealers in the United States.
and it manages export sales through a network of distributors serving over 2,000 dealers in 50 countries.
As audio continues to evolve, KICKER will continue to be on the industry’s cutting edge.
ushing the limits of audio design technology, performance and integration in the quest for ultimate sound.