Valet & Car Wash:
Valet & Car Wash – Your vehicle has seen more muddy roads, dusty camp sites and grubby boat ramps this summer than your Facebook photos would suggest!
If your car is suffering from the grimey after-effects, check out today’s handy offer!
Leave your wheels in the professional hands at Somerset Auto Clinic.
The experienced team work hard to bring that shine back so you can drive off with pride.
They treat every vehicle with complete care.
The mini valet service is a professional clean of your whole vehicle.
You can expect a high quality from this service and it should make your car look great afterwards.
Having said that, it does also have its limitations.
Here is what you can expect from a mini valet
- Vacuum The entire interior of your vehicle, side pockets,
Sides of seats and all of the hard to get areas (including boot if empty)
- Interior dash, plastics, dashboard, side doors cleaned and buffed
- Interior windows, clocks, chrome and everything else cleaned and buffed
- Air freshener applied to give a fresh scent
- Exterior of the car fully washed and dried to a high standard
- Wheels cleaned and dried
- Bugs removed from windows and headlights
- Windows cleaned and dried to a high shine
The full valet service is a more specialised valet than you would expect from a mini valet and is usually only required if you have not kept up with the maintenance of your vehicle.
For example, if the inside of your car is particularly filthy then it will need a carpet cleaner to remove the dirt what a vacuum could not get.
Here is what you can expect from a full valet
- Everything in a mini valet plus:
- Full interior shampoo of seats, mats and other carpets
- Full leather clean and feed
- headlining cleaned
- Tar spots removed
- Metal polished
- Coating of wax applied to the exterior of your vehicle for protection and shine
- Tyre shine applied
Mini Valet VS Full Valet?
Hopefully, by now, you realise that it simply a case of what your car needs and not which service is the best.
If your vehicle requires a deeper clean, then you will need a full valet service to bring it back to like-new condition.
If you need to maintain the appearance of your vehicle then a mini valet is best for you.
Whatever you need, it is always best to go to a professional valeter.
Rather than a hand car wash as they will use safe methods and will take their time cleaning your pride and joy.